Saturday, December 6, 2008

Apple Bottom Shoes... Catastrophe of the Year




I really think that the Apple Bottom shoe designer should go back to the drawing board. Who wants a shoe with the label alllll over it? That is majorly tacky, and cheap looking. I just think these shoes should be burned. lmaooo Just my opinion, so if this gets back to the company.... this blog is for entertainment and for people to "view" shoes. Don't get mad at me for your wack ish.... Hire me, I might help you out. lol
I will NOT provide a link to buy these horrible shoes. lol Sorry

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apple Bottom, Rocawear, Bebe, Coach...enough already with the logo shoes. They're tacky.

Kingsmomma said...

I concur. Enough's enough. I can't understand how jay-z allows that being marrried to beyonce and she is infamous for her CL's.

Unfortunately i was at Burlington Coat Factory and a group of girls ran toward the "designer" section
Baby phat, rocawear and AB. Rocawear and AB are the WORSE

Tani Joy said...

Thanks for commenting ladies!

applebottoms said...

What cool collection of those cute shoes. i love the second one there. it looks fashionable. hope to see more shoes in your post!

-sidney-

Roller shoes said...

thank you for share,good post