Monday, December 1, 2008

World Aids Day is today!

I didn't have the chance to get to a pc today, so from my Blackberry I would like to acknowledge World Aids Day! I hope some of you got tested, if not do it ASAP.

I've lost people close to me because of HIV/AIDS, and it will continue to happen because people are still being careless. It's 2008, and people are still having unprotected sex, sharing needles, etc knowing the risk!

Make sure you visit www.worldaidscampaign.org/ for more info on this historical date!

According to www.worldaidsday.org : The number of people living with HIV is continuing to rise in every part of the world - including in the UK. There are now 33 million people living with HIV worldwide and 80,000 people living with HIV in the UK

The numbers are going up people. Please WAKE UP! This is serious.

For testing locations in your area: http://www.hivtest.org

Be safe! Wrap it up, and Get TESTED!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

SARFRAS said...

Hi I have a few blogs to share

www.sheikhsarfras.blogspot.com -- Live TV,Radio,Technology news

www.365goa.blogspot.com -- Everything about Goa ( Tourists Paradise )

www.gadgets4blog.blogspot.com -- Gadgets,List of websites,Tools

Do check it out......